The Grove Cheney is committed to providing our incoming residents with a community environment that aligns with CDC protocols and local health guidance to help stop the spread of COVID 19. Below are just a few of the precautions we will be taking on move-in day to ensure the health of our future residents:
- Staggered, scheduled move-in times to avoid large numbers of people at once. Please contact us today if you have not received your time.
- Everyone, including our staff, will be required to wear a face covering.
- Sanitizing stations throughout the property.
- We will be limiting the amount of paperwork that needs to be turned in on move-in day. We will be reaching out to you in an effort to get any outstanding items turned in electronically prior to that day.
- Our staff will be continuously wiping down all high touch surfaces.
- Stickers will be placed on the ground to ensure everyone stays 6 feet apart.
- Seal stickers will be placed on every bedroom door after a thorough cleaning and sanitizing has been done to ensure each bedroom remains uncontaminated.
These are just some of the precautions we will be taking to ensure your new home is clean and your move in experience is a healthy one. We will continue to monitor and update our standard operating procedures as part of a continued focus on the health of our residents and team members.
We are so excited to meet all of our future residents on move-in day!